اعلان الهيدر

Awesome scenes in the departure of Shehata from the training of the team .. Threats "heavy figures"

It is not just the exit from the African qualifiers that is why Hassan Shehata left Egypt's coaching team in 2011, but it is even more ambiguous.

In the beginning, I and I told Hassan Shehata that his departure came after the January revolution, to be boycotted by the former coach and said, "It's a setback." I call it a setback and I'm free to do it, before he begins to tell his story.

Related News
Shehata: I do not forgive Murtaza for the deterioration of the sport .. And ready to lead an initiative to save Zamalek Hassan Shehata: agreed to play for Ahly after the session of Saleh .. The reason for the failure of the deal Hassan Shehata cites Benimar and Messi to advise Salah on "Join Madrid" Slim: Zamalek .. And the minister to stop the farce
"Sami Zaher spoke to me after meeting South Africa and out of the qualifiers. He told me he wanted to talk to me the next day at his office and told him that I really wanted to," Shehata said.

"Then he told me on the phone that" so and so, "he told him and told him that Shehata should leave.

Hassan Shehata refused to reveal the name Samir Zaher had given him, saying, "I am not afraid, but my talk will cause them to be convicted."

At the time, Hassan Shehata decided to talk to Egypt's Shawki Gharib and Ahmed Suleiman to tell him the details of Samir Zaher's call and that he would resign, Shehata said.

But Shawki Gharib and Ahmed Suleiman told Hassan Shehata that he should not submit his resignation, which was agreed upon by Shehata.

"When I went to Samir Zaher, he told me that he does not want me in the team," Hassan Shehata continued. "I asked why they were crowned with 3 titles.

Hassan Shehata said: "I did not have a desire that I did not exist because I was counted as" remnants. "

He concluded, "I went by mutual agreement with Samir Zaher and by forcing those who wanted to leave me."
unk
كاتب المقالة
writer and blogger, founder of Youmk Kora .

جديد قسم :

Post a Comment

اعلان اول الموضوع
اعلان اخر الموضوع
اعلان فوق مقالات ذات صله