اعلان الهيدر

Murtaza threatens Zamalek again: either 40,000 or resign

Zamalek president Mortada Mansour has threatened to resign from his post again, asking members to leave.

"I want 40 thousand members of the General Assembly on May 10 and 11, and if I do not attend this number, I will immediately resign from my position," Mourtada told club members on the radio.

"You have to defend your rights yourself, I will not look for the rights of the club alone as you sleep."

Related News
Nader Al-Sayed: Ikrami got full support Ahli .. Said did not miss the signing of Zamalek Nader Al-Sayed: I may run for the presidency of Zamalek Photo - Omar Jaber between the fans of Zamalek before the years of the first team Handball - Al Ahly wins Zamalek and ignites the league
"There is no judge in a case before looking at the case papers, how do they appoint a committee to manage the financial affairs of the club before any financial irregularities have been proven by the board of directors in the past period?"

"I respect the state because I am a member of the House of Representatives and my immunity has not been lifted, as I was hesitant, but I am waiting for the general assembly of the club next month."

Mourtada Mansour had called a general assembly of Zamalek club days ago and within 40 days to discuss the club's situation in the recent period after the formation of a committee to manage its financial affairs by the Ministry of Sports.
unk
كاتب المقالة
writer and blogger, founder of Youmk Kora .

جديد قسم :

Post a Comment

اعلان اول الموضوع
اعلان اخر الموضوع
اعلان فوق مقالات ذات صله