اعلان الهيدر

Hassan Shehata: She agreed to play for Al Ahly after Saleh Saleh's meeting .. and why the deal failed

Hassan Shehata, the former Zamalek star and the Egyptian ball was on the threshold of playing Al Ahli shirt, what happened?

"When I was in Kuwait, Saleh Al-Ahli came to just one goal," said Hassan Shehata.

"I was a doctor from Al-Ahli, talking to Saleh and telling him about the existence of a player who plays in Kuwaiti kamma, he has to see him," he said.

Related News
Hassan Shehata quotes Benemar and Messi to advise Salah on "joining Madrid" Zamalek's list - the absence of Hafni and the return of Dunga and raised to face the penalty clearing reveals the condition of happy return of Zamalek money and declares "crime is not signing" Zamalek:
"Saleh Saleh came and sat with him to show me how to play for my family."

What did Hassan Shehata do? "I told him that I have no objection to that, but I do not live in Cairo, I do not work, I do not have any place to live, and if Al-Ahly gives me that, I do not mind."

"My words may cause some trouble, but I always tell the truth: I had no objection to playing in Ahli if the club provided my needs."

"Salih Salim told me that I would deal like any other player in Al-Ahli because of my lack of presence in Cairo and the absence of any home.

The deal was not made.

Zamalek move

What happened from Saleh Salim, made Zamalek move for Hassan Shehata, according to the former coach.

"Zamalek knew about this and George Saad went to Kuwait," Hassan Shehata said.

"At the time, my decision was to return to Egypt, and I did not want to continue in Kuwait because I wanted to make my name in Egypt, despite all the temptations of Kuwait."

"The Kuwaiti team told me that it would increase my salary as well as my citizenship, but at that moment I decided to return to Egypt," he explained.

"I have already traveled from Kuwait to Zamalek."
unk
كاتب المقالة
writer and blogger, founder of Youmk Kora .

جديد قسم :

Post a Comment

اعلان اول الموضوع
اعلان اخر الموضوع
اعلان فوق مقالات ذات صله